WHAT PHD MEAN To YOU.

Assalamualaikum, Hi! Sihat semua?

Right now I'm just playing a game, watching Taylor Swift's graduation speech, and doing some corrections. While listening to Taylor's speech, I was reminded of something my sister said to me.

She mentioned something about many people with PhDs and a story about throwing stones. I wasn't sure what she meant by throwing stones and it hitting PhD students. Maybe it meant there are a lot of people with PhDs these days?

The other part of her story was that she doesn't want her children to have to go through super long studies like me. She thinks it's enough with the education they have now just to get a job. I really hope someday she'll understand the value of education and appreciate what I'm doing. This is one of the reasons why I don't like to stay in my hometown. They dont appreciate what i do now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinohimitsu review..

Master by RESEARCH...

::course perhutanan.. jom kenal::