Leo compare to taurus.

Assalamualikum.

Today is 16 Ramadan, and right now I am in my hometown. I am coming home starting on the 3rd Ramadhan until, I think, 7 syawal. I have not changed my flight ticket yet after rescheduling. So I don't have an exact date to fly back. But I have some sort of work to do when I get back to UMS later. First, starting back my tuition class, second, calling back the lecturer at the institute for a confirmation event by the institute, then the last one, of course, about my thesis, and another thing, my car, which needs to be serviced, a minor service. Oh. There are many jobs to do.

Back to our topic: Leo and Taurus. I just love metaphysical analysis. To know about someone on the surface. Actually, I really want to know about someone deep inside them. But how come if we don't talk face-to-face or in direct talks, it's just a dream, right? So metaphysics analysis is just my guide to knowing something about someone without being sure if it is true or not about them.

Before this, I knew about someone in Taurus. Actually, I have many friends in Taurus. We are not close friends, but I feel comfortable being friends with them. Our friendship also took almost a long time, and we are still in contact with each other now. Either a friend in school or university, both the same. Until I knew about one guy in Taurus, Actually, I am comfortable with him, but he is fiery and too frank, which makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes. For the Leo guy, I found him twice. The first is one year younger than me, and the second is the same age. I really admire both of them because of their leadership. Both of them love to talk about careers and give advice. When I read about the zodiac, it also showed that Leo guys are really ambitious, loyal, and take time to build a relationship with someone. Yeay, when I'm friends with them, I feel enthusiastic.

They talk sometimes very enthusiastically, even though sometimes they show some disappointment caused by not being able to fulfil the promise. What I learned when being friends with a Leo guy is to not have high expectations or hopes for them because their minds quickly change according to their own. Compared to Taurus, they have a lot of sympathy. A Taurus person will reject your request initially and agree to it later. This is because of their sympathy. But sometimes we misunderstand them. A Leo person is brave enough to say no or yes to something without hesitation or sympathy. But later he will correct you back by their words and still stand by what he said earlier. This is a Leo, guys. It still depends on people. The first Leo I found is more gentle in their words, even though they have the same meaning, but their tone is more soft compared to the person of the same age, the second Leo guy.

Enough for today. This is just my opinion. Refer to my friend. Maybe different people have different experiences with the different zodiac signs, Leo and Taurus. I am a Capricorn, the earth symbol. More compatible with Taurus is also the earth symbol compared to Leo's sun symbol. But Taurus has been betraying me. After that, Leo came to talk to me again. I don't know Leo completely. At the same time, I didn't dare get too close to Leo due to past experiences. But I was excited about Leo's successful lifestyle. I am proud of him.


_pART 2_
I don't want readers to feel disgusted by my same post about Taurus and Leo. So I just put it here as my second thought. Last two days, Leo contacted me to help him look for termites for his experiment. Then, after I helped him, he bought me and his students dinner. We are looking for a table to sit at, and their student leads the way to the table, and I follow that student. After we look at the great seat, we just sit there. But one of their students followed me and sat beside me. He (Leo) is the last person, then he said to their student, "Better me to sit here,"  then they changed, and Leo sat beside me. After looking at this situation, I think about Taurus before this. He relies on me to sit beside him. When I have dinner or lunch with him, he always sits across from me. It is also different about them.


pART 3_
If you feel disgusted, please don't read this. For me, this is my blog, and I feel free to write whatever I want. But today is a sad day because I already know Leo has their own life partner. It is okay. Life and the world are wide. Sometimes what we want is not good for us, but the universe already knows what is best for us. Just wait and see, and sabr to get what you want. Back to the real me. No crush starting today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinohimitsu review..

::course perhutanan.. jom kenal::

Master by RESEARCH...